Bahria Town is the largest housing project containing numerous sectors and communities. So, it is right to title it “a city within the city” for its mega and well-managed housing societies. Golf View Residencia is one of the proud presentations of Bahria Town with astonishing features. It comes with a matchless number of luxuries for the residents. Earlier, the management planned to introduce only three phases of this housing project, but due to the immense popularity of Golf View Residencia, it is decided to extend the society by adding phase 4 in it too.

However, the society management had to revise the project map twice due to the construction of Ring Road from the project. In the revised map, Golf Course area is eliminated and in that area, 2000 residents have been accommodated.

Golf View Residencia

However, the lack of Golf Course does not lower the popularity graph of the society among the people because it has other unparalleled features and a prime location. It is indeed the master-planned society of Bahria Town where you will experience world-class luxuries and the avant-grade amenities for the inhabitants.

Location

It is located on the main Raiwind Road only a few minutes away from Thokar Niaz Baig. It is quite at hand to various Universities campuses on Raiwind Road and to the industrial area. So, the area becomes vital due to its prime location.

Golf View Residencia Facilities

This housing community comes with unrivalled amenities and luxuries for the residents. Find a glimpse of them to know more about the society.

Basic Infrastructure

The underground electricity supply system, Sui gas, telephone and water supply systems make the society clean and uncluttered of wires and pipelines. The electricity supply system is uninterrupted 24/7 to get you rid of the load shedding you faced in various areas of Lahore.

Society’s Own Transport System

The society has its own transport system that is functioning properly. The transport system connects it to the other sectors of Bahria Town. It is fast and comfortable if you want to reach from one point of Bahria Town to another. The eye-catching scenery does not let you bored.

Marriage Lawns

Luxurious marriage lawns are enabling you to organize the different family get together without being worried about the managing it well. Whether it is a marriage function, engagement or any other family function, the high-standard marriage lawns make your event memorable and everlasting.

Proper Drainage & Sewerage System

The properly functioning drainage and sewerage system enable you to breathe in a healthier atmosphere. It does not let the surrounding dirty and filthy.

Commercial Areas

The commercial areas of the society include supermarkets, shops and service offices. So, you are only a few minutes away from home while at shopping.

Parks

The parks are properly maintained. Different parks are scattered here and there in society to make the surroundings green and cool. They have the play areas for children and jogging tracks and exercise equipment for you.

Schools

The World class education system is launched in Golf View Residencia. The highly qualified teaching staff and the modern syllabus give your children a brighter future.

Golf View Mall

Golf View Mall is a stunning shopping centre with all of the necessary goods you can imagine. The goods range from garments, footwear, party-wear, toys, electronics and much more for the whole family.

Vigilant Security

The security of the inhabitants is the main priority of the management. The walled community secures you from the theft and other crimes.

Maintenance System

To maintain the beauty and charm of any place is no less important than to build it. So, the maintenance wing of society consists of active staff to maintain the beauty of the society.

Mosques

Of course, without a mosque, no Muslim society can be imagined. Golf View Residencia has a big Jamia Mosque.

Hospital and Health Centers

The community has a hospital with the modern surgical and medical facilities. The well-trained and experienced medical staff serves you the best. The highly experienced doctors care for your health 24/7.

Gymnasium

Gymnasium with the latest exercise equipment and machines is here to make you fit and healthy.

Golf View Residencia Payment Plan & Plots for Sale

Plot Phase Price Difference in price Based On Payment Details
10 Marla Phase I 50,00,000 – 62,00,000 Rs Price difference based on corner plot, Facing park 25% advance, remaining 75% in monthly installments (1 Year)
1 Kanal Phase I 10,000,000 – 1,15,00,000 Rs Price Difference based on facing park, main boulevard 25% advance, remaining 75% in monthly installments (1 Year)
10 Marla Phase II 48,00,000 – 57,00,000 Rs Price difference based on corner plot, Facing park 25% advance, remaining 75% in monthly installments (1 Year)
1 Kanal Phase II 90,00,000 – 10,000,000 Rs Price Difference based on facing park, main boulevard 25% advance, remaining 75% in monthly installments (1 Year)
10 Marla Phase III 40,00,000 – 50,00,000 Rs Price Difference based on facing park, main boulevard 25% advance, remaining 75% in monthly installments (1 Year)

Note: Phase IV is still under development and it has not been launched for the residents. However, all other phases are ready and equipped with all luxuries and facilities.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here